Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all my crafty friends... a couple of my resolutions for the year is to post more on my blog and try to enter some challenges!!!Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my sweet mother-in- law, back in November for her 79th birthday. I love the way it turned out. The inside says, "your vintage"! I used the Country Life cartridge (I love this cartridge) for the sewing machine and a cut from Lacy Labels to put my hand written sentiment on. The buttons are from my grandmothers buttons box. The paper and ribbon are from my stash. I punched a scalloped edge and added some pearls. I really love the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day...

9 comments:

Jen @ Creating with the J's said...

The color is perfect and the buttons, the whole thing! There are so many fun cuts on this cart. Happy New Year!!!!!

HK Cricut Crafting said...

Beautiful!! I love this card. I just this cartridge and have alredy fell in love with it! Can't wait to see more of you cards!
Hannah

Amy said...

Dawn this is too adorable for words! I love the country feel, and I am very impressed with your sentiment, beautiful handwriting! I'm sure your MIL loved it! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Boots And Bling Time said...

Oh gosh, this is beautiful!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, WOW! I just love your singer table! I have one of those in my family room that used to belong to my hubby's grandmother. Looks just like it! :)

Amy said...

I just love this card! What a great sewing machine! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment- I truly appreciate it! :)Amy
http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Shoregirl said...

What a pretty card -- love that sewing machine. I have a stamp somewhat like that -- need to get it out and use it again!
BTW- Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Maribel said...

This card is so cute! I especially love this sewing machine!
Maribel