Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #13

Hi friends! I decided to enter this card in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge. The challenge is to make a birthday card using wet or dry embossing. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Happy Birthday" Duh! The ice cream cone is of course from Create A Critter cartridge, probably everyone's favorite! I used glitter paper for the words, paper from my stash, some pearls, ribbon and a border punch from Recollections. (don't know the name) This was made for an elderly woman I know that turned 90! This was her favorite card that she recieved. It feels good to make someone's day doing something that we love to do....Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How sweet of you to make this card for your elderly friend! I love the ice cream paper. Is that a pattern, or did you ink it...?

Kristie W. said...

Adorable card!! I love the colors you used and I'm sure your friend will love receiving this! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Super cute! I love the adorable ice cream and the soft colors are great! Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com