Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Cruise!


Hi friends, Happy Tuesday! It's Friday for me, yepee... Well, here is the card I made for my 78 year old mother in law. She is going on her first cruise to Alaska in a few days. You don't get the opportunity to make a "cruise" card very often, so I knew I wanted to do one for her. She is the best mother in law a person could have. I used the Life Is A Beach cartridge for the ship, a stamp from Michaels for the "Bon Voyage" which I embossed with dark gray embossing powder. I used flat Metal Dots for the windows, a gel pen for the stitching and paper from my stash. The waves are from paper I had, I simply cut out the "waves"! I think it turned out really cute, I know that she will love it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: