Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cricut-tastic Award

I am so honored to have the Cricut-tastic AWARD passed to me from Jessica from Cricutafterdark.blogspot.com. Thank you Jessica!
Upon recieving this award one must:

*Wear badge proudly on your blog.
*Tell five Cricut-related things about yourself.
*Share this award with other blogs you think are Cricut-tastic.

So here are 5 Cricut-related things about myself:
1) I recieved my Cricut Expressions from my wonderful husband for Christmas in 2010.
2) I own 14 cartridges and counting...
3) I recently made a dust cover for my Cricut with scrap material.
4) I love making cards with my Cricut and taking photos of them.
5) I also love my Cricut Gypsy, but don't use it as often as I want to.

I am passing this award to 3 blogs that  inspire me and I know that they will inspire you as well. I adore these 3 blogs and feel like they deserve this award!!!!! :)

Melissa at moecreations.blogspot.com
thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
Yvonne at thoughtandideas.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! You got it on your blog! Sorry I didn't respond earlier to your comment with instructions on how to post the award, but I'm glad you figured it out. :)

Would love to see photos of your Cricut dust cover.

Melissa said...

Oh thanks so much, I really appreciate it, I am way behind on passing out blog awards my self and this is one I don't have posted yet! I just love my gypsy, I don't even put cartridges in the cricut anymore, I don't know what I would do without it!!! lol Thanks again!